Anila Kitteon

Anila Kitteon
Sniff the Daffs

Monday 5 February 2018

"Have you got everything you need?"

Random thoughts I wrote ages ago & never finished...


I have been working in the hospitality/food & beverage/restaurant industry for over two years now. Whilst this was never my initial intention, I have been grateful for the learning experiences.


For example, my memory has improved! I'm better at thinking on my feet... and speaking clearly/confidently :)




Why is it a tippable job (and therefore lower hourly pay) to serve people food, but not to pack your bags in a supermarket or help you with sizes/location in a clothing store/shop?




I try to enjoy and take away learning from all roles, circumstances and experiences, as well as from the people I meet along my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment